This is a toddler travel bed that is a flexible option for families that travel a lot. It is suitable for toddlers and preschoolers and is foldable. It is a foldable stretcher that is easy and quick to set up and clean.
Its features include:
- It is a durable all steel frame with a canvas bed liner.
- It is an easy fold and go travelling bed that is easy to set up and fold down.
- It comes with a washable blue matching fitted sheet.
- It comes with a blue travel case that it fits in perfectly.
- It can be used for both indoors and outdoors.
- It is best for outings, camping, sleepovers, travelling etc.
- It is best for toddlers and preschoolers.
- It has a firm comfortable mattress that is a fold out.
- It is a strong long lasting bed that gives you lasting solutions to your toddler travelling needs.
- It comes in two colors blue and pink that makes it easy for choosing for your girl or boy.
- It’s affordable in price costing $33.90 only.
Positive remarks from users
“My two and three year old daughters love theirs. Plenty of room and I believe it will fit up to a six year old.”
“Works great! I do recommend some padding for a more comfortable sleep, but it’s perfect on the go quick bed for camping or for any trip.”
“We purchased this for our three year old for when we go on vacation. He loves it. He slept all night in it, no problems. It comes with a nice cotton sheet. It’s easy to set up and break down. Everything fits nicely into the travel bag. This product is not for older children, it’s just too short. I’d say four to five years is the maximum. I’d recommend it and think it’s worth the price.
Travelling with a toddler bed requires a light and easy to set up bed that will not give you problems after a long trip. Investing in one that is light and packs into its own bag helps you easily pack and carry few luggage.
The Regalo my Cot toddler travel bed is one a kind that offers you the easiest choice when it comes to travel beds. You cannot go wrong with this toddler travel bed as it serves all your needs whether at home or travelling. This is one bed you don’t have to keep until you travel next, you can simply pull it out when you need a playful afternoon out or a beach visit or a visit to the park.
It is also a great help when you are transitioning your toddler from the crib to a standard bed. You can introduce it to your child during the day nap as they slowly learn to love it. This bed is the best to carry around too as it allow all of you to share a room in a comfortable way.
Families who travel a lot have the advantage of using this Aerobed as their toddler travel bed. It is an inflatable bed that deflates fast and packs up in a very small package that is light to carry. Its great features is one thing that attracts many parents into buying it.
These great features include:
- It has raised sides about 4” high that protect the child from rolling off
- It has a large sleeping area for the child’s comfort measuring about 50×25 inches.
- It comes with a fleece mattress cover with beautiful designs that is thick and washable to cover the entire bed.
- It is suitable for children aged 4 years and above
- It deflates fast and folds up easily to fit in the carry bag it comes with.
- It is made up of heavy duty PVC material that is not easy to tear, it lasts for long and has welded seams.
- It can hold up to maximum weight of 150 lb.
- It comes with a hand-held pump of about 120 V AC that inflates the bed in about 15 seconds.
- It measures about 50x25x4 inches when inflated and
- It has a limited warranty
- It is the size of a twin bed when fully inflated and can accommodate your twins side by side.
- It is easily set up
- For only $79.99 you get this Aerobed and can use it for camping, sleepovers, holiday etc.
Reviews it has received by users
Aerobed Toddler Travel Bed has received overwhelming positive remarks from many of its users. Some of them include:
“This bed is a lifesaver! Our baby got used to it and it’s awesome for travelling. I also use it at home when they get a stomach bug to ensure they don’t ruin their bedding and mattress.”
“It is easy to set up and it comes with an electric pump and it takes a little less room.”
“This is a perfect size for a toddler and great for travelling!”
“It’s the perfect toddler bed with raised edges for safety.”
Many remarks are the positive ones but one negative remark that is noted by many parents is the fact that it makes noise every time the child turns waking them up.
The easiest and cheapest way to buy your toddler bed is through the online market. Most times you will find that Amazon sells it at a cheaper rate than Walmart does. It is the same toddler travel bed but we can get value for our money by buying it at affordable rates.
Aerobed travel toddler beds have been used for a long time with little or no complains proving that they are good for use. A higher percentage have testified to using it for more than five years due to its durable material and ease of use. However, be on the lookout that your children do not use sharp objects as they will cut or make holes on this inflatable bed.
Packing for a travel is not easy especially when you have children that you are packing for. Normally as a lady, we spend a lot of time wondering what to pack and what to leave out now with a baby on board it becomes even worse.
But we have to pack, we have to travel for holidays and we have to pack right. How would you make sure you pack right and light? It’s not easy to balance out these two qualities as you pack for a long holiday or travel with your child on board but it is a must to learn a technique that will help you out.
The last thing we all want to hear is that we are buying more bags and suitcases to pack extra travel items. We know the more luggage you pack the higher your chances of losing it in an airport or a train station.
Buying and Packing smart
When it comes to clothes and other accessories, it is easy to tell what needs to be packed and what can be purchased on arrival. But when it comes to the children’s travel bed, you ought to be smart and shop right.
As much as you look for light weight and foldable or deflatable, it is important to check out travel beds that come with their own packing bag. It is not a great idea to buy a travel bed then purchase a suitcase or a bag to carry it in.
Today most manufacturers have learnt the need to completely pack the travel bed ready for travelling meaning you do need to pack it in any other bag since it comes with its own that meets the standards of travelling even flying.
There are many types of beds that come fully packed in their own bags. They include:
- Kidco Peapod Plus – at only $99.99 it folds and pack into a small light luggage.
- Aerobed for kids – goes for only $79.99, it’s deflated, folded and packed into a small compact luggage.
- Baby delight snuggle nest – costs only $49.99 and it easily folds into a hand luggage.
- Regalo my cot portable bed – at only $24.88 you get a comfortable bed that folds into a long slim bag that you can easily walk around with.
- The Shrunks wheeled travel bed –It’s so light that your toddler can pull it behind them in an airport since it has wheels.
- The Shrunks indoor travel bed –It neatly folds into a drawstring bag that is easy and light to carry around. It only costs $79.99.
- Regalo my cot deluxe – It comes with an attached sleeping bag that does not detach and provides extra comfort and warmth to the child. It costs you $34.99 only for this amazing bed.
It is easy to travel now as all these beds offer you the choice to purchase a bed that has a bag to pack in. This cuts back on your expenses as you don’t have to spend more on any more bags or suitcases. Finally all your packing is done professionally because you are a professional in shopping and packing right.